20th September (Fri) - 2nd November (Sat), 2019
20 participating teams
12 Venues throughout Japan
Making the Rugby World Cup a pleasurable experience
Our friends at JLE Japan are currently looking for dynamic individuals to join our ALL-STAR team to look after local and international guests on various hospitality programs during the Rugby World Cup 2019.
Join Our Team
- Conversational Japanese skills for non-leadership or management positions
- Impeccable presentation
- Flexible availability
- Logical, organised and flexible/adaptable
- Common sense, prompt decision-making and initiative-taker
Additional competencies for certain roles:
- Fluent Japanese and English for leadership and management positions
- Additional international language
- Ability to handle pressure, keep calm and find solutions quickly
- Good knowledge of Japanese and Western cultures a bonus
- Working experience in sports, events and hospitality in Japan or internationally
- Dates: 01st September – 2nd November 2019
- Rates: from 10,000 JPY / day and upwards (dependent on experience and position)
- Full training will be provided for successful applicants
DISCLAIMER: SOME JOBS WILL REQUIRE YOU TO WORK LONG SHIFTS (UP TO 12HRS) WITH EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME ON YOUR FEET, BOTH INDOORS AND OUTDOORS
Join our Hospitality Team
Bartenders and Waiters
Waiter(ess)s / Bartenders - Catering staff will be offering food and drinks in hospitality suites and in-stadium dining rooms during match days. They provide an efficient and discreet service to VIP guests while being knowledgeable about the food/drinks they serve.
Hosts and Hostesses
Hosts and hostesses are accompanying VIP guests between venues (airport / hotel / stadium/ restaurant) and within the various stadiums. They will be the face of the client’s organisation, impersonating their values and ensuring the guests are having a good time, crafting a unique fun and relaxed (yet professional) atmosphere. They are among other providing support with general information and directions.
Join our tour team
Local tour leaders will be hosting the VIP guests in the various host cities. They know those cities like their back-pocket and will be sharing tips and cultural/historical anecdotes about their city to bring it to life for the guests.
Not a Match For You?
If you are looking for a part-time position, please check out our ultimate guide to part-time jobs in Tokyo here. We did a lot of research on the types of part-time jobs out there for non-Japanese speaking foreigners and you will be surprised!